Topic: Back to PCBSD

I emailed this question to Wintellect, but he was either busy, felt it beneath his notice smile or possibly, I really screwed up my pf.conf so he couldn't answer.  smile

Anyway, as some of you avid bsdnexus forum readers know, I'm supposed to do a review of PCBSD for the magazine.  While doing it (As 0.7 should be out quite shortly, I might wait a bit) I thought it'd be interesting to interview the creator and did so.  Do you guys think that might be good for the magazine, or might be better as something simply posted here, like Andre's with Matt Dillon before all the records were lost? 

It's just some basic stuff, more general interest than to programmers, like why did you create it, where do you see it going, etc?

Anyway, folks let me know.  Wintellect, if you see this, let me know if you did email me, because it means something is really screwy on my pf.conf.  (Or possibly postfix, who knows?)

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid

Re: Back to PCBSD

imho, I think it would be a cool addition to the mag.

Put it in the mag like. The futur interview will also go into it smile that way you get known hehe

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

Scottro,

I'm convinced I replied to you dude - perhaps I only thought I had sad

Essentially, I thought it was an EXCELLENT idea!!!!

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

As I said, I may have made my firewall overly efficient.  smile  At any rate, I'll get the interview ready by the weekend or a day or two after--the review will probably wait till 0.7, which is almost there, so shouldn't be much longer.  (The interview's been done, but I want to edit it a bit, his typos, my typos, put in an intelligent sounding introduction, etc).

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid