Topic: Jesus is dead

Jesus died today sad

Well we'll see him in a couple of days anyway....

Last edited by Business_Woman (2008-05-07 10:11:54)

Sex --> power --> money --> more power --> more money --> (even more sex, perverts)

Re: Jesus is dead

Can you provide proof for that statement?

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

No, you youst have to trust me.

Sex --> power --> money --> more power --> more money --> (even more sex, perverts)

Possibly I have to smoke one of Carpetsmokers carpets first to believe it big_smile

F!XMBR

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. --Pericles

Well, I smoke carpetsmoker's carpets and I don't believe it ...

Maybe socks ...

big_smile

F!XMBR

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. --Pericles

Truth has no place in faith.  wink

haha

but this is pretty good nexus resurrection

The title says Jesus is dead, but the thread mentioned Jeasus, don't know who is Jeasus, but I'm sorry for the lost. I just know it's not Jesus because he never dies.

Jesus actually did died. If he is still dead or not is out of scope of this thread/forum.

Yes, around the time of the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows release, there was a rather amusing satire--a photo of the Bible with the spoiler Jesus dies on page 186.   (It might have been a different page of course, but you get the idea.)
Hydra, please keep in mind that we who have English as our first language, tend to be rather poor at grammar and spelling.   It's a bit embarrassing that the worst grammar and spelling errors on these forums are from the Americans. 

Back in my day.... (we walked 5 miles to school, barefoot through snow--and it was uphill both ways.)  smile

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh10/runfast800/make2.jpg

Of course, someone who speaks a different language as his first catches that. 

Although, sometimes, *because* it's not your first language, you catch the errors. There's a Japanese martial arts teacher who is also somewhat of an artist, and likes to use unusual characters.  For years he had, instead of using the typical character for school, ryuu, he had used a different character (same pronunciation) that means dragon.  A British student was the one that caught it.

hydra wrote:

The title says Jesus is dead, but the thread mentioned Jeasus, don't know who is Jeasus, but I'm sorry for the lost. I just know it's not Jesus because he never dies.

*Spelling error corrected smile

You forgot to correct the historical error...

scottro wrote:

Back in my day.... (we walked 5 miles to school, barefoot through snow--and it was uphill both ways.)  smile

Note that some people still lives in that way ... and they dont have time or money to read Harry Potter "adventures"

Carpetsmoker wrote:

You forgot to correct the historical error...

*Angry vicious Business Woman bites Carpetsmoker in the ear*

Ok, we had enough of this sex stuff on bsdforums, stop it now.

you'ze a slut? you'ze a whore? you'ze a biznizz woman?!

Err, no, I'm an old married man.  Sorry to disappoint you.

scottro wrote:

Ok, we had enough of this sex stuff on bsdforums, stop it now.

Did i cross the line ? xD

Yes Mrs. Tyson, it was a sin.
But Jesus already died for your sins so it doesn't matter anyway...