Re: What if I'm bored at work

It is Texas, after all.

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid

sad ... damnyankee.

Another story:

A teacher complained her printer wasn't working.  So I went down there and checked it out.  Both her power and data cables were unplugged on both ends, coiled and stacked neatly next to the printer.  Keep in mind I was there the day before and everything was fine...

May Science bless you.

phi_ wrote:

sad ... damnyankee.

Another story:

A teacher complained her printer wasn't working.  So I went down there and checked it out.  Both her power and data cables were unplugged on both ends, coiled and stacked neatly next to the printer.  Keep in mind I was there the day before and everything was fine...

I think the teaching staf may like playing you for a mug

"My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters  get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)

If that was _phi's real picture, and the teachers were male, I'd agree.  Maybe he's an Adonis and the female teachers are all looking for excuses to get him to their rooms.

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid

scottro wrote:

If that was _phi's real picture, and the teachers were male, I'd agree.  Maybe he's an Adonis and the female teachers are all looking for excuses to get him to their rooms.

I wish.

May Science bless you.

Yesterday all servers in the U.S. went out on strike in a bid to get more RAM and better CPUs. A spokes person said that the need for better RAM was due to some fool increasing the front-side bus speed. In future, busses will be told to slow down in residential motherboards.

For example, Linux had at least two completely independent USB stacks before Linus Torvalds rejected them both and wrote a third one from scratch, after he found both existent Linux  stacks unsatisfactory.  (When pressed for an explanation as to why he selected the API he did, Torvalds stated: "because I wanted to."

http://maggied.com/shiftercar/Smileys/classic/carrell3.gif

Okay, don't know if you've seen this, but, I laughed. A lot.

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

Apparently, someone REALLY needs to get a life. But some of them are just HILARIOUS!

Weird

wink

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

You forgot "Masturbate".

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Fisrt, you need to take a trip with *SD.

Carpetsmoker wrote:

You forgot "Masturbate".

no more pain...