Topic: Yet another London Meet :)

Ok, forgive my slowness to post the pics, but a couple of weeks ago Neozeed was in town and me met up for food and beer. He had a friend of his with him too (though I can't remember his name).

We started at BigBen, on a typical English day (rain - and plenty of it) - headed up to the Texas Embassy (which is a great food joint as the pictures show) before heading into Leister Square to the pub danv12 showed us last time he we all met up.

And yes - that's me with my beard and NetBSD t-shirt big_smile

http://www.bsdnexus.com/misc/LM01.jpg

http://www.bsdnexus.com/misc/LM02.jpg

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

Re: Yet another London Meet :)

I think this was a few days before me and neozeed hung out smile.  except neither of us had a camera.

Why are you guys always eating on the pic you post ? big_smile

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

dynek wrote:

Why are you guys always eating on the pic you post ? big_smile

Food is good!

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

True smile

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

The Texas Embasy is chill.  That & it's got the ghost of Sam Houston!

Man, I wanted to come up but had to be out of the door early the following day sad
It all went tits up for me in the end anyway, ended up scoring a load of mac's going back to the office & reviving the kit I'd just been given, finishing at 5.30am, realised that I couldn't goto sleep when I got home cause I had to be in a short while so went and had breakfast at the all night diner, walked out, got on the bus not realises that the night busses don't do the whole route at night, got off the bus, got on the right bus going the wrong direction, then got on another bus going in the right direciton but not the whole way. got home totally nackerd, felt like shit the whole day, passed out when I got home at 7pm.

Last edited by Venture37 (2006-11-19 00:25:44)

Wow Venture, and I thought *I* got lost easily in England!