Topic: Im here to do serious business....

Hello everyone!

I am the business woman and I am here to do business. Take that as you want. I have a lot of money and a nice car. I work from 6 in the morning to around 7 pm as an accountant in a very respectable and famous firm. My husband has a lot of money but that's mainly thanks to me. My life philosophy is as follows:

Sex leads to power. Power leads to money. Money leads to more power and more power leads to even more money.

So, in short:

Sex --> power --> money --> more power --> more money --> (even more sex, perverts)

The perfect prescription for success. Anyway, I'm glad to have joined such a vivacious community as this. I don't much about *BSD but I do know that there is lot's of money involved and that is why I am here!

Regards,
Business Woman

Sex --> power --> money --> more power --> more money --> (even more sex, perverts)

Re: Im here to do serious business....

Welcome Business Woman.

Your post reminds me of an old song from the band Pigface - "Hips, Tits, Lips,Power!"

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

Spam detected big_smile ;-)

F!XMBR

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. --Pericles

Business_Woman wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am the business woman and I am here to do business. Take that as you want. I have a lot of money and a nice car. I work from 6 in the morning to around 7 pm as an accountant in a very respectable and famous firm. My husband has a lot of money but that's mainly thanks to me. My life philosophy is as follows:

Sex leads to power. Power leads to money. Money leads to more power and more power leads to even more money.

So, in short:

The perfect prescription for success. Anyway, I'm glad to have joined such a vivacious community as this. I don't much about *BSD but I do know that there is lot's of money involved and that is why I am here!

Regards,
Business Woman

enough with the fake accounts Gatz

For example, Linux had at least two completely independent USB stacks before Linus Torvalds rejected them both and wrote a third one from scratch, after he found both existent Linux  stacks unsatisfactory.  (When pressed for an explanation as to why he selected the API he did, Torvalds stated: "because I wanted to."

Oh no, Scuzzo's back.  Business woman of course, is a mysterious figure--on bsdforums she claims to be an 18 year old student at times.  At any rate, she always has good sigs.

<@andre> i would be so much more efficient if i wasn't so stupid

I seem to recall her being disabled or dyslexic or something...whatever it was it was contradictory to this post...

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

I don't recall that.  (But I could, of course, be wrong.)
Anyway Business_woman, nice to see you here. I suspect we may get a high immigration rate, Wintellect, I hope you're ready.

Well, the entertainment value of this forum did just increase notch wink

wait, so Business_Woman isn't spam?

Are you serious or joking?   Oh shoot, I hope they didn't ban her.

No, she's a frequent legit poster on bsdforums--as is wise for a female on tech forums, we don't know too much about her.  She always has funny sigs and icons.

Mods, don't ban her, she is legit, and the original post was typical Business_woman posting.

Edit--of course, that could be a spammer taking her nic, but that would assume the spammer actually reads the forums.

Business_Woman, if it's really you, speak up.  smile

Last edited by scottro (2008-03-16 16:59:56)

I see no spamming, so calm down smile

scottro wrote:

Are you serious or joking?   Oh shoot, I hope they didn't ban her.

No, she's a frequent legit poster on bsdforums--as is wise for a female on tech forums, we don't know too much about her.  She always has funny sigs and icons.

Mods, don't ban her, she is legit, and the original post was typical Business_woman posting.

Edit--of course, that could be a spammer taking her nic, but that would assume the spammer actually reads the forums.

Business_Woman, if it's really you, speak up.  smile

Yes sweetheart, i am 110% legit

I like the new sig.

scottro wrote:

I like the new sig.

wink

scottro wrote:

on bsdforums she claims to be an 18 year old student at times.

And then, there was the picture of that car...

smile

Welcome Business_Woman.   Nice to have a female in the forums!

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

scottro wrote:

...I suspect we may get a high immigration rate, Wintellect, I hope you're ready.

Well, the server is Jage's - so it's not gonna affect me wink   But I'd welcome the migration of users.

Last Saturday I received an email from someone saying that they think more people will be migrating from BSDforums since BSDforums is so poorly held together and that the SPAM was rather high on a daily basis.

-- Copyright BSDnexus

There's a long thread there about contacting the site owners about doing something about it.  Apparently they are difficult to reach and never appear on the forums.  I started a thread saying I was leaving and looking for a recommendation of where to go for BSD info.  Everyone suggested here. 

I had this site bookmarked but never signed up because activity isn't as high.  As others have mentioned, though, this will hopefully change as migration builds.

Last edited by drhowarddrfine (2008-03-17 13:55:46)

Wow - nice that this place was suggested big_smile

-- Copyright BSDnexus

Yeah it's a nice hideout *g* so please don't tell it everyone ;-)

F!XMBR

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. --Pericles