Re: postcards

I'm just going to mail cards to people.  I'll just pull random ones from Kroger's.  I still need to mail arun his. :-/

May Science bless you.

sad

Keep Smiling

lucas wrote:

i used a different photo for each one of mine.

It looked pretty cool infact; though received minor damage in the post

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

I ordered 12 prints of the photo from shutterfly.com, and they should arrive in the mail next week.  the second I get them I'll address and stamp them and get them in the mail smile.

cool idea boys smile

"I'm good. I'm high on the real thing.  Caffeine, nicotine, and of course, self help books."
- scottro

I'm addressing the postcards now smile.

can larz have one?
my address is on my website.. thanks smile

sure, you get my last stamp smile.

everyone else who gave me their addy: your postcards are in the mail.

everyone else who wants one: send me your address.  I have three left, and I have to buy more stamps (damn internationals took two stamps to mail tongue).

OK. You can have a postcard from Heidelberg...Heidelberg is just around the 'corner'...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/ … elberg.jpg
Heidelberg / Germany

http://www.cvb-heidelberg.de/index_eng.html

With its glorious natural setting, the harmonious ensemble consisting of castle, old town and river set in the midst of hills, Heidelberg is regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Year after year millions of tourists are drawn to experience Heidelberg's mystique. Heidelberg was included in the preliminary German list for registration as a UNESCO World Heritage site.

The city of the oldest university in Germany (established in 1386) looks back on over 800 years of history. The modern Heidelberg attracts people with its forward-looking science and research activities, is a quickly growing business location and the lively centre of the Rhine Neckar Triangle. Open-mindedness and internationality characterize the city on the Neckar that has cultivated town twinning relationships all over the world.

14 city districts covering an area of 109 square kilometres with a total of some 140,000 inhabitants presently make up Heidelberg. City development in Heidelberg is governed by the "Heidelberg City Development Plan 2010" which was adopted by the Heidelberg City Council in spring 1997 and defines the main targets of the city policy on its way into the 21st century in a "Local Agenda 21". This was one of the main reasons that Heidelberg was chosen as a pilot city in the research project "Cities of the Future" by which the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Housing wished to test future strategies for sustainable city development within the framework of the "Experimental Housing and Urban Development" (Experimenteller Wohnungs- und St

Last edited by BSDDomi (2006-03-05 10:41:43)

Anyone get their postcard yet?

I did. I was confused for a moment because it had your real name and I didn't know what it was. Then I saw the city and state and remembered.
Nice picture...

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

Mine turned up this morning big_smile

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

cool smile

Wow I got mine today, awesomeness, I'm sending some out.

so I found three of these today in a folder while I was cleaning.

did I promise to send one to anyone who never got one?

or does anyone who didn't request one the first time around want one?

P.O. Box 1744
San Jose, CA 95109-1744

if anyone wants to send something my way big_smile

email me yours or post it here if you want one too

I sent you a postcard before, no?

yeah you have

i see the one i sent you on your wall in your photos too big_smile

oh yeah smile. the one I got from lucas is in a frame on my bookshelf. and one from scuzzo is on the wall!

Did you get a tin foil hat with the one from Scuzzo?

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

unfortunately, the tin foil hat was confiscated by the US Postal Service under the USA PATRIOT Act.

hahaha

i sent you one? i don't even remember. you should send me a picture of it.

did you ever send me one? sorry, i don't remember. maybe i have it somewhere...

hehe

btw
If you email me your address I'll send you a postcard...

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.