Topic: procrastination

anyone else have a problem with this?

smash the state in '08!

Re: procrastination

yeah, but only when it's something I really don't want to do, like schoolwork.  I always do it at the last minute.  it's not a good habit to be in, but oh well.

not really, just about all the time about everything ^^ sad

"I'm good. I'm high on the real thing.  Caffeine, nicotine, and of course, self help books."
- scottro

Depends on the situation I would say, just like asemi said, but in my case it would not be schoolwork, thank God that's over tongue...I guess everyone here has a few things that are rather unpleasant and you try to delay them as much as you can...what irks me more than procrastination is untrustworthiness and people with good faith (latter may be good one the one hand because these people usually are very kind and hate to cause any trouble but on the other hand can't be taken seriously most and trusted which brings me back to the first word I used, untrustworthiness).

Church...hahaha

but serious...schoolwork sucks...and I procrastinate with other things too, like my website.

I was gonna reply earlier, but I decided to do it later tongue

Last edited by kuno (2006-02-28 06:39:43)

$ gcc -Wall Kuno.c -o Kuno
Kuno.c: In function 'main':
Kuno.c:5: warning: unused variable 'Life'

I read somewhere that procrastinators are actually more efficient than those who try do everything asap...makes sense to me smile

http://www.0x743.com/vee (the program formerly known as vii)

procrastinate now !

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

So serious!

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

I think I'll come back to this post later...

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

Three years! That's some serious procrastinating!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.