Topic: Wintellect ?

Dude what's going on ? :-)

The search function says you haven't said anything here since march!
http://forums.bsdnexus.com/viewtopic.php?id=2126

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

Re: Wintellect ?

He hasn't posted on his blog in a long while also...but he did go to the darkside(ubuntu) so maybe he's busy trying to defeat the rebel alliance.

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

He has not answered my mail either yet... DUDE ?!?!?!!? :-)

<wintellect> NetBSD users are smart enough to accept that there's no 3D support tongue

I've spotted him several times at chat.taucher.net #bsd recently ...

Last edited by Carpetsmoker (2009-10-13 17:03:14)

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

I'm back - after the birth of another son I have been busy as heck to say the least.

In the background I have been trying to learn OOP in PHP and also redesign my blog in CakePHP (getting there slowly).   I'm sick and tired of other blog software that is overkill/spammed/too_often_patched/never patched.   I feel it's time to take things into my own hands.

Any books/websites which may help me are greatly appreciated!

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

Welcome back.

Two kids will keep you busy, I know! Congrats though.

I'm moving my web development to python but when I used PHP, I liked the serendipity blog software. I liked and used Qcodo framework for PHP, http://www.qcodo.com/.

If you ever decided to go the python route pyBlosxom is a very like blog framework. Blosxom is the Perl version. There was a PHP version but I think it stopped development.

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

two kids? no, no, no sir - it was my third big_smile

And thanks for the suggestions - much appreciated

"UBER" means I don't drink the coffee... I chew the beans instead
             -- Copyright BSDnexus

WIntellect wrote:

two kids? no, no, no sir - it was my third big_smile

Oh...dang!! I missed one somewhere smile

-Nietzsche

Welcome back wi :-)