Topic: new posts since your last visit

this happens to me at least a few times every week.

i visit the main page, i see new posts in forums.
i click on a forum. no threads are marked new, but i know that they contain new posts.
so i read the new posts. sometimes i reply.
after i reply, the forum and thread are marked new.

so.. these forums are backwards for me.
there is new stuff that isn't marked new. then when i reply, it becomes new!! what is wrong with this place? can you disable the "twilight zone" option or something, please?

Re: new posts since your last visit

That happens to me also. At first I thought it was because I was accessing the forums from work then home. But now I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the time zones.

"An educator never says what he himself thinks, but only that which he thinks it is good for those whom he is educating to hear."
-Nietzsche

same

For example, Linux had at least two completely independent USB stacks before Linus Torvalds rejected them both and wrote a third one from scratch, after he found both existent Linux  stacks unsatisfactory.  (When pressed for an explanation as to why he selected the API he did, Torvalds stated: "because I wanted to."

that's weird, if it has something to do with timezones, because me and scuzzo are in the same one.  RoddieRod too.

either way, it is a bug.

scuzzo wrote:

same

QFT, or something like that.

"I'm good. I'm high on the real thing.  Caffeine, nicotine, and of course, self help books."
- scottro